since ‎Mar-04-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody know the part number and/or a source for a radiator? Servicing genset today and saw a little antifreeze drop on the bottom. Looked up inside and the radiator is pretty wet. Obviously been seeping for a while
My furnace will not come on at all. It is an Atwood 8535IVDCLP. I found the procedure to bypass the thermostat and it works when I do that. So I was about to order a new thermostat but I got thinking. The thermostat is a dometic 5 button. I replaced ...
Trying to pressure check my propane system after doing some repairs. Thought I would just blow air pressure into my auxiliary connection. The regulator is leaking as fast as I can put the air in-almost. Is this normal when putting pressure backward i...
I just replaced my old Coach-Step brand steps with a set of Kwikee steps. Bolt holes, plugs and wire colors all matched up but the step works the opposite of what they should. I am guessing my door switch is the opposite of what it should be. The ign...
Last winter while exercising my a/c's in heat pump mode, the front one would kill the generator when the compressor came on. Fan ran fine. Due to some issues I haven't been able to get to work on it until now. I turned a/c on while on generator and w...