since ‎Mar-08-2004
‎Feb-01-2024

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

2018 GMC 2500 hd 6.0 60K milesCouple months ago, started getting intermittent chirp from belt/pulleys.  Seemed worse in wet weather. Tried trouble shooting. Sprayed water on the serpentine belt and it would stop the chirp temporarily. Figured a new b...
We are boondocking and running our 5 year old fridge on Auto. Runs on lp most of the time, but 5 hours a day we run the generator for charging up batteries and other devices. Fridge always runs well on AC. When it runs on lp, it cools well (temp is...
We dry camp a lot with our fiver and make coffee on the stove top. The inside stove really won’t percolate the coffee. It barely bubbles up. The outside lp stove does, takes about 20 minutes. On the inside stove there seems to be very little adjustm...
So having all this free time in the days of social isolation, last Friday I drained all the rv antifreeze out of my lines and flushed them good and got the camper ready for the summer...if we get a camping season. Put water in the fresh tank and ran...
During the winter of 2018-2019, our cabinet door just "came apart". Took it in and they fixed it. But it soon came apart again. Right at the seam. I'll post pictures. This past fall they got us a brand new door from the factory. I opened the box ...
Likes from