since ‎Mar-10-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 230 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My 2008 Tiffin Allegro Open Road came with Atwood levelegs electric leveling jacks. Atwood sold to Dometic. And they no longer make the jacks or parts for the jacks.I need a new control module. Somebody recommended getting my module repaired, but ...
Never thought about it until I read it on here someplace!My 10 year old 50 amp power cord is very stiff and difficult to roll up and put away. Somebody in this site suggested to replace the cord with one that has a rubber jacket so it will remain mo...
I have spent some time searching for a PDI checklist. I found one for a 5th wheelCan somebody point me to a PDI check list for s DP?Thanks.
We are looking to move from a Tiffin FRED to a 2012 Newmar Ventana LE.I get that the Ventana LE has the small engine (6.7L) and the rear radiator. 2012 does not have Comfort Drive, which I really wish it did have!Can anybody tell me anything good or...
I have a one piece fiberglass roof on my 2008 Tiffin. I have a couple 8 inch cracks in the fiberglass right where the roof rolls over the edge. The cracks are about 8 inches apart from each other.Tiffin said they will fix it at no charge. I just h...