since ‎Mar-16-2004
‎Mar-17-2024

My Activity

• 697 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Likes given
  • 16 Likes received

User Activity

After many trips over the mountain passes to Utah, my tie downs started to look rather rusty. The most visible part is the insert. I was considering the whole sand, prep, prime, and paint path; and decided to try and find something that might last lo...
I have new 3 peak mountain snowflake AT tires on my four wheel drive F350, and am travelling to Utah the end of December. I carry a set of cable chains I've never used, and am considering picking up some Autosocks. My reasoning is they are faster to ...
Truck campers are a label under the travel trailer group? No signatures? I'm not liking this.
Yes, I know I should rotate my tires more often. I noticed the wear on my right front tire today. It's much worse than the other three. The outer edge is the worst, but it has more wear than the others all the way across. Web searches bring up inform...
My four year old FF started slowing way down last week. After checking the path to the motor, I decided the motor was faulty and replaced it. The kit came with the bracket and blade, so I replaced all. The fan made a horrible clacking noise at low sp...