since ‎Mar-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 232 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 2016 Eagle Cap 1200. Had a banging sound when running the Generator. Found the rubber isolator exhaust bracket had broken. Looking online the replacement was $65. Being I will not pay that for a cheap part. Found a replacement for only $4.97Used ...
Picked up a used set of Fast Guns last summer. So had those when we found our new to use camper. There the Vintage style. But the Eagle cap came with the new style Fast Guns. Looks to be almost new. The dark colored ones.So wondering if the old styl...
The fast Guns came up short yesterday. They were about 2" short of reaching my Torklift frame mounts on the front. The rear fit without any issue. But on my 2022 ram 3500. Its like the frame mounts put the receiver lower then it needs to be. Thus the...
Ordered the new 3500 with the factory puck system in the bed. Now I did not get the factory spray in bed liner. Going to put the rubber bed mat in when it makes it here. But would like to cut around all 5 circle covers in the bed. Figure if I cut the...
What running boards have been found to work on a 3500 crew cab? I have the Torklift frame mounted tie downs. Truck will be picked up next week. I did not get steps on it. Because of reading where some would not work. If you used Torklifts. I would li...