since ‎Mar-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On our last trip, the site was not quite level and we had to raise the entry side 3 to 4 inches. We have the newer folding steps with the adjustable legs. Given the height difference when we release the adjustable legs they actually fell out. So slid...
Last week we ran into an issue where the campground shore power for our site was only coming in at 104 volts(30 amps). We have a Progressive surge protector and it would not let the power flow. Reported it as a Low Voltage. The campground was full so...
We have a Thetford Aqua-Magic Style 2 toilet. Two trips ago we had issues with the toilet water filler not cutting off quickly. We would get extra water in the bowl. Not a big problem but don't want it to not stop and continue until it overflows. I w...
Went to pick up the trailer yesterday and noticed it had a bunch of the little red spider mites on the outside. For the summer, we are parking in a paved lot that is much closer to home and easier to access. Everything looked good until now. I looked...