since ‎Mar-20-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So today while trying to get our new fifth wheel ready and loading up our gear into the new trailer, I noticed that the gap between the wheels was considerably wider than our old trailer. I took out our rotochocks and verified that indeed they were ...
On our previous fifth wheel, we stored our sewer hose inside the rear bumper which kept it away from the other items that we had. When we bought our new Reflection RV by Grand Design, I noticed that it does not have a rear bumper. The storage compa...
We recently sold our 2005 Keystone Outback fifth wheel and purchased a brand new 2021 Grand Design Reflection fifth wheel. The new amenities and functionality between the two are light years apart. The new Reflection is a 50 amp trailer so i am not...
After 13 years, my brakesmart controller finally failed. Now I need to replace it with a new brake controller. During a search for a new one, i discovered that they no longer make Brakesmart controllers. I need a recommendation on a new controller...
10 years ago I purchased a pair of EU200i Honda generators and an after market junction box that screwed on one of the generators. On the junction box was the plug for a 30 amp cord with an on/off switch. It also had a cable that came out of the ju...