since ‎Mar-30-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm currently having had an issue with my Interstate 12V (dual) batteries in my Arctic Fox camper, in that after 3 days of boon docking, my fridge stopped working, thus realizing I must be below 6 volts of power (was told the fridge needs 6V to run w...
We have somewhat of a budget set for buying a motorhome, and in doing research, I, like everyone else want to get the 'best for my buck'. Many, unsure quite why it is, don't like to say anything nasty about brand/model A, for fear of hurting someon...
I have a 2010 Arctic Fox with the LP 2500 Onan Generator, and I thought today would be the day I'd do my first oil change! Couldn't find a lot of support online regarding this particular unit, so my first thought was to see if there may be here!Fir...
I've been thinking of upgrading to a Diesel pusher in the next while, so I was wondering about sizing/length with regard to pulling an enclosed trailer behind. A few options, where at the moment I'd have a couple of quads, but in the future I wonde...
I have an '09 Ford F450, and I've got an 'ongoing' trailer brake issue. I've taken the truck to my local Ford dealer ($100.00+ to check) and said they could find no problem, but if it still doesn't work, take the truck and trailer to a trailer repa...