since ‎Mar-31-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi Folksneed advice from those who have experiencewith this issue. My wife and i are full timers, and we both have businesses. (she sells buttons & designer fabrics, I do websites and e-marketing consulting) We are wondering how people in our situati...
Set aside weather considerations. I am more concerned about winding roads. What's the best route in a 26' RV?even though it's out of the way, thinking of going 80 to 37 to 116 to 101, rather than up the 5 to 299
The boondocking area along the first mile or so of the Rockhouse Trail, near Borrego Springs is now posted by the land owner. No one is there now, unlike previous years, when there have been lots of boondockers. The little spot at Pegleg marker is st...
Anyone who has gone to Mexicali for dental work, please share: where did you park your rv in Calexico? What dentist did you visit? How did you get from the border to the dentist? How was the border crossing? Anything else I need to know?
We are ready to go full time, but have hit a snag on state of residence. We live in MN, which has great healthcare options, but we need to have a mailing address. I know many people use SD, and that would work, except that it does not have good healt...