since ‎Apr-01-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok, waited too long & all the places in Panhandle of FL are booked up. Any county parks or other to check on? I'm looking the end of Jan & Feb. We normally go along the coast to state parks Grayton Beach is completely booked. Any city parks that have...
My kitchen sink faucet in MH leaks at the base, all the stuff that shows how to fix talk about removing a nut under the handle (my faucet doesn't have). This is a 1997 MH Shasta - probably original faucet. Can't get the stem out - don't want to brea...
I tried to check about Big Lagoon State Park Campground and also Henderson Beach Campground - Normally "Reserve America" does the reservations, but it redirects. Are all the campgrounds there filled by workers because of Hurricane Sally or are they ...
YEars ago we travelled through TX and stopped in San Antonia - stayed at a CG where we could just walk out the road and catch the city bus that would take us downtown to the sites. Could someone help me out with the name. I remember it was a large CG...
Looking to Visit Texas in Jan and part of Feb. Any recommendations for campgrounds along the water that are reasonable priced. We like historical areas and the water. We will eventually have to travel west to visit friends in NM so will look for ca...