since ‎Apr-01-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I have a question. I am traveling from Wrightwood California up the 15 North to Yellowstone. My route takes me on the 15 North exiting and following 20 East to west Yellowstone entrance. Is the 20 East ok for a 33 foot motorhome? Thanks in adv...
Hello, the front Cap on my winnebago Voyage is separating from side of motorhome. A rivet popped. Does anyone have any experience with this type issue? Or what size rivet would I use in repair? I have spoken to winnebago and the service person was su...
Hello! I have an onan 5500 gas generator in my motorhome. A question that has always bugged me, when checking oil, when I unscrew cover and look at level it's always lower than when I screw it back on and check levels again. Which one is correct? I d...
Wondering what type road will I experiance on route 160 in Colorado from Durango to the interstate 25? Wondering if it presents any RV driving issues.
I have a question regarding Blackwoods campground in Maine. Per the web site, the maximum height for an RV is 11 feet. My question is how is that possible when they have RV sites for 35 foot RV's? Has anyone had any experience with this at Blackwood...