since ‎Apr-19-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Search gave no hits. I have a Dometic 9100 Motorized awning. The motor has failed and is locked up. Because it's locked up, It won't allow me to manually retract it. The owners manual says to remove the two Allen head screws to free it. However, the ...
Our sliding glass entrance door got shattered. It's a Cedar Creek (Forest River) Cottage 40 CRS. I've reached out to FR three different ways only to be ignored. Where can I find a replacement? I'd love to replace the whole thing with a unit fromm Ho...
Towing our 5er to our newly purchased lot in Choestoe Falls RV community we broke down in Jasper, 41 miles short of our destination. Suspect trash in fuel lines. Thanks to Good Sam roadside assistance, we got the truck to a dealership after hours. Th...
My kitchen slide out has started "jumping gears" when nearly all the way in. The motor is still good. Can anybody help me find replacement parts, and how-to info? I believe the assembly was made by KZ Sportsmen, based on some pics and drawings posted...
Over the last couple of years, the cold water pressure at the kitchen sink has diminished. The problem is only at the kitchen faucet, and only the cold water. My first guess is that I have a clogged filter, but cannot locate one. It is on the unit in...