since ‎Apr-23-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 200 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

looking for the fan belt number on my 07 coachmen cross country 389DS. Has a 5.9 cummins engine. Looked at me belt today but can't find the part number on it anywhere. Hoping someone would know what the part number is. Thanks for any help, it is appr...
Where is the best place to get the hydraulic hoses for the power gear leveler system. I have four on mine that have major bubbles in them. All of them are the bottom hoses. The top hoses look brand new. Does anyone know what type of fittings are on t...
I had to change out the one way valve in my black tank flush system today. Got the new valve in and leak free, but I do not hear my sprayer working inside the tank. It used to make a pressure washing sound, now it does not. it had air in the system w...
My fuel gauge has been off by an 1/8 of a tank for a couple years and never really worried about it. But today when I filled it up it is a full 1/4 off. What is the best way to fix this issue ? I have changed out fuel tank sending units in my old mus...
Can someone point me in the right direction to find the plumbing layout fir the black tank washout lines in a 2007 Coachmen Cross Country 389DS ? I’ve been googling it and can’t find anything for my specific coach. I went to wash my tank out today an...