since ‎Apr-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are traveling to Orlando from Indy starting Jun 19th towing our 35 foot travel trailer. We do not want to tow TT beyond the I-75 /I-10 area, but leave it in a storage lot for a week. We will continue to Orlando and stay in our condo for a week, ...
We are traveling from Indy to Florida in June towing our 35 ft. travel trailer.We are looking for a location in N. Florida near the I-75-I-10 intersection to park/store our TT for 6 to 8 days for a reasonable fee.We will travel on to our condo in Orl...
While on a trip to South Texas recently, we were set up in a campground. On Saturday morning, we were watching one of 123 channels in the Houston area when all of a sudden, the TV started to act up. I went to check the Jack antenna and watched it s...
My Wife and I purchased a new Mesa Ridge 310BHS TT for ourselves and family. The TT has 2 bunks for sleeping.My grandson claimed one for himself. But, he has never slept in a bunk bed and we are concerned he would not stay in it while sleeping.To r...
I keep dreaming up possible modifications for my TT that are sometimes excellent and other times "crazy".Now, the subject is solar.I use two 12 volt deep cycle batteries wired in series to power the TT when electricity or generator is not available.I...