since ‎May-01-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 628 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been seeing commercials for those handheld air compressors. Basically, they look like an electric drill. They're battery operated. If they work as the commercial says, they would be a heck of lot easier to carry than the normal air compressor...
Seems as though every time I need a three-pronged plug all of mine have sprouted legs and ran off. So, the other day I picked up a few more at the store. None of them seem to fit my cords. The blades will not go in all the way. Are there different...
I have a 2016 Chevy 2500 diesel with 20,000 miles. That means the batteries are five years old. Should I replace them before they go bad? How long do they usually last? Any recommendations as to brand?
The grab handle by the front door has three screws on top and three screws on bottom. The ones on top are loose. I've tried tightening them but it only works for a short time. There isn't much behind the wall for the screws to go into. I tried th...
My truck (2016 Chevy diesel) gives me a percentage of oil usage left. At what percentage do you fellas normally change your oil? I normally will let mine get to around 12%-15%. Just curious if you change yours more frequently.