since ‎May-01-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,280 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My Northern Lite is 20 years old and still looks good inside and out with plenty of maintenance over the years. Some problems exist but, I have camped in some real cold weather and condensation build up caused the glue to fail, holding the bead board...
I think many of us have found places with the more versatile TC that are beautiful, even magical places to camp.Do most of you limit telling only a few friends? I think many places should be left unexposed by leaving it off the net and left for disco...
I would like to avoid electronic books and love actual paper books and maps if anyone knows a good resource for low cost camping spots along western routes. I like out of the way routes and stay off the common routes. Even spending extra 2 days getti...
It only takes a few years and those 2 gas lines that go to the 5 gallon tanks always get so stubborn hard. Aren't there any good quality ones anyone has found perhaps? It like they eventually might break getting so brittle.I do not like things made ...
Does anyone have any ideas what to do about the carpet on my old Northern Lite camper? I do not like breathing the fibers that are starting to break down causing dust inside. Aside from always vacuuming the headliner each trip I would like to coat i...