since ‎May-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have two fifth wheels and since using them we've almost always been on shore power or generator, I think I've been delusional thinking the batteries in the rigs are working. They're unused for months at a time and I've noticed that when we are dry ca...
On our 07 Carriage Cameo, the Suburban furnace, which last year worked fine, now that we had a cold night tried it and it won't come on; not just won't light, the initial fan start doesn't happen. Dead in water. Checked batteries, they show 13.2v; w...
05 Cougar fifth wheel, 2 year old Costco batteries. Today tried to fix problem battery not charging when on AC power. Seems to charge ok when connected to truck; not sure. DC lights do brighten when on AC or truck, dim when no AC or truck.I think the...
The Thetford toilet in our Cameo 5-er leaks at the back when you depress the foot pedal; right where there's some kind of mechanism protruding from the bowl. To fix this, I'm assuming you have to replace some part, but first have to remove the toilet...
On road near Yellowstone, dw likes to cook and it's a little chilly at night. For our 06 Cougar 5'er filled both propane tanks yesterday but since then cannot get any gas to flow to the trailer. Red/green indicator stays red. Smelled a little propan...