since ‎May-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,032 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey guys, anyone own a new GM 1500 truck with the 3.0 Duramax? If so, thoughts on towing and non towing....? Before it’s spoken about, I already know about the timing belt on the oil pump... payload, and being a 1/2 ton... just want to know from peop...
Hey everyone, hope all are well and healthy. Maybe asked before but, has anyone converted a 7x16 enclosed trailer to an RV TT.? I have seen a few ideas online as I’m in the fact gathering phase. We recently sold our large fifth wheel, just got tired ...
Got a buddy that just picked one up, looks like what they call a long bed being 6 feet in length, crew cab and 4x4. Anyway he’s looking at different small campers and looking for anyone that tows a camper with a similar truck such as above. Anyone ou...
Gents, My 09 2500HD has only 90k on it, but I have always noticed the shake around 45-55. The rear bounces some or it feels that way, and has been getting worse with time. So I checked and found the common culprit is beam shake and it affects a lot ...
Got a friend looking at a cherry 2014 one owner with 6k miles gmc 2500 Denali 4x4 2500HD. Yep top of the line, older couple owned with everything. Bought and sold at the same dealership so the miles are accurate. Anyway I know the 2015 was a new desi...