since ‎May-17-2004
‎Mar-03-2024

My Activity

• 873 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

My wife of 37 years and RV partner passed away. She and I loved to load up the dogs and go camping. We started in a van camper in 1987. In 2017 we went together to CW and bought a new travel trailer together. That was the first new rig we ever bo...
RV sales have been red hot for a few years. During Covid19 they couldn't keep them in stock, at least around here. That means there's a lot of quasi-impulse buys out there. In the near future there will be used RV's for sale everywhere and for rel...
My wife and I towed the travel trailer to a dog show and then went glamping for a week. On the first day and night the rain came down in buckets, for hours. The next morning I noticed a small trickle of water on the wall. I grabbed the ladder and ...
I'd just like to state the obvious: Factory RV mattresses are really, really, bad.
We're out camping at a KOA. It's supposed to be 25-26 degrees in the morning. The campground sent out a text saying disconnect the hose and leave their water bib dripping or, let the water drip in the RV. My plan is to disconnect the hose and let ...
Likes from