since ‎Apr-05-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We usually go to Topsail Hill SP in Destin and can choose between a tram or riding bicycles to get to the beach. The beach is around 3/4 of a mile from the campground. We are going to Gulf State Park for the first time next month and wanted to know ...
We are supposed to head down to Topsail for Fall Break, but just saw the notification on their website that they are under evacuation orders due to Nate and will re-open once any damage is repaired and it's safe to return. Just wanted to give others...
Got home from our 5th time to use our new RV, and while backing it in our driveway I hit up against the edge of the driveway and bent the rear level system jack in toward the tire a bit. Grrrrr! Tried to use a come along tool which helped a little,...
With our 3 boys getting older (16, 13 & 10), we're currently shopping for another 5th wheel. We've narrowed it down to 3 brands and a few floor plans. We like:Grand Design Reflection 357BHSMontana High Country 340BH or 362RDSandpiper 365SAQB or 376...
We are about to place on order on a Sandpiper 371REBH and I'm considering the Lippert 6 pt. leveling system. It's a $2,000 option. What is everyone's thoughts on it? Is it a troublesome system or pretty reliable? Does it work well? Thanks!