since ‎May-18-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 186 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will no longer be accepting caravans. No exceptions. We're still open 365 days a year. Getting someone to open the gates can take some time this time of year. If you arrive after dark you may need to consider a Pemex. Thanks.
Hola, Here's an update on what's new at Villa's at Villas Tepetapan & RV Park. About 90% of the property is now covered by cameras which many family members can in access by smart phone. The gates are now covered and access is by door bells o...
Most RVers don't have the Spanish skills or time to follow what is really happening but instead depend on rumors posted in English. Sometimes it is people who are biased, supporting their friends or families business or just plain ignorance that caus...
On site workamper / volunteer / otherThis offer has been designed for retired couples due to work load. Single people are more than welcome to apply. They should be financially stable. One or two pets are welcome. The offering local is in Catemaco, ...
I may be interested in offering a position for a person or a couple. No children, a pet could be OK. I have owned and managed a small RV park in Catemaco, Veracruz, Mexico for going on 12 years. No big deal and as I am sure you might understand, not ...