since ‎May-19-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,I was wondering if it is OK to lubricate the rail/gear on the Heco lift system. My 2005 Northstar 850SC, cranks up OK but I'm thinking everything would glide smoother with some lubricant. Is it advisable to lubercate these components and if so...
Hi all,My DW and I would want to take the TC down to the southern Oregon coast - lived in Oregon my whole life and have never been.  Here is what we would like to do, may be a tall order: we would like to find an RV park or nice campground within w...
Hi all, we need to get to the Las Vegas airport 6/24/20 to complete an interview for a Global Entry application with the Trusted Traveler Program. We're not too excited about flying so thought we would take a road trip with the Northstar camper. Thou...
I tried a search on this but I didn't come up with anything, maybe wrong search words  Anyway, for the past couple of years my fridge protocol has been to plug into shore power the night before we leave to get the fridge to the proper temp and pack ...
Hi all - my 2005 Northstar 850SC solar panels are no longer working. They are two flat panels adhered to the roof; not sure the type but maybe 50W or 100W. I purchased one 100W panel and will be installing over one of the existing panels. Do you thin...