since ‎May-19-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are on a trip and my husband may need to be flown home due to a medical issue. I’d rather go with him than try to tow our fifth wheel home alone. We’re in WA but live in NC. So this is not just transporting the RV but driving our entire rig, truck...
We have a 2006 Sunnybrook 5th wheel. When I retracted the slide, it came almost all the way in then stopped with a strange thump. DH was still outside putting away hoses and didn’t hear it, but advised me to cycle it back out, then in again. It exten...
We are planning 4-5 weeks in NB, PEI and NS this year. Plan to arrive (from NC) mid-Aug but that is flexible. We've never been up there so we have an initial draft of an itinerary that I'd like to run by those of you in the know. I picked the campgro...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28633696
We are starting to plan our trip to the Canadian Rockies for next summer. But in sketching out a rough itinerary, we are not certain where to base. Areas that interest us are Peter Lougheed Prov. Park, Canmore, Banff and Lake Louise, and Jasper. We...