since ‎May-19-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

hi everyone, I was wondering if I can put wet shackle on a 14 year old fifth wheel, I have had problems with the shackles cracking and breaking. I had them gusseted, but they did not change the bolts. thanks for any help. cardinal 29',2004
hi everyone, iam looking to install a maxxair vent on my 990af. my problem is installing on a fantastic fan plastic, will the vent on the front of camper stay on with just the screws and no bolts, thank you for your help
hi everyone, my problem is that on our ram 5th wheel hitch, 20k, is that I lost the retaining pin that keep the handles in place. went on line but did not find a parts list on the web site. would a rv store have them
hi everyone, looking for the best place to install inverter in 990 a/f camper. thank you for your help and input.
hi everyone, my question is, can you lube these jacks, and where would you lube. there is a cap on top of the motor. to scared to remove, it looks like sun damage to cap. 2011 af 990, everything still works fine, just preventive maintenance or leave ...