since ‎May-26-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 244 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I use the campground's web site to gather information when researching all travel. I compare all the campgrounds in the general vicinity of our planned trip; location, amenities, and rates, etc. I have found several corporate type campgrounds/resor...
I have a 02 Newmar. The main slide out made a new and worrisome sound. The clunk, thunk noise seemed to be in the area of the front rail. The slide extended and retracted normally, but I am concerned that there is a problem. The slide is currentl...
Good morningI have hwh jacks on a Freightliner Newmar. Generally retracting the jacks is part of our departure routine. The engine is running, airEd up, etc. But can you retract the jacks without all that? Just hit store? I'm thinking yes, but ...
First, let me say I know nothing about lp stuff other than using it to cook and keep warm. So be patient as I try to explain this.I have a cw stay a while, it's about 7 yrs old. When I am using the onboard tank everything is fine. The issue is whe...
I have a '02 Newmar with a rubber (Brite tec ) roof. I have been parked for a couple of months in a wooded cg, resulting in gray/black spots staining the roof. I have used spic and span in the past for general cleaning, but it's not effective for ...