since ‎May-30-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,765 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

A campground at Great Smoky Mountains National Park that has been closed for nine years has been reopened, park officials said.g one of the park's most scenic drive, according to Superintendent Cassius Cash.Look Rock Campground is a 68-site facility ...
We’ve just about completed a XC trip on I-80 from Sacramento to suburban Chicago. the last leg will be from Davenport IA either tomorrow or the day after. we usually gas up at Flying J because many of them have RV islands which is a great convenience...
heading back east next week and looking for reports on I-15NB to I-84EB in SLC. i want to avoid the long climb EB on I-80 so my plan was to head north on I-15 to I-84 and then pickup I-80 east, google maps today is showing significant delays on NB I-...
a different post about the BlueOx TruCenter reminded me that I had intended to post this last year but it completely slipped my mind.I've had the TruCenter for a while now but I'm not sure that it's working, maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe m...
Background: My brother-in-law in San Jose passed away earlier this month. My wife and I are the successsor trustees for his estate. We are in Illinois. We'll be coming to San Jose in a month or so to clean out/up/sell his residence, car, establish...