since ‎Jun-03-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're aiming to enter Mexico via the Laredo (or Columbia) crossing next week, bound for Sayulita. Since officially the regulations still say "essential travel only", just wondering if anyone has had any issues crossing any of the borders south of lat...
Wondering if anyone has tried to cross (drive) into Mexico lately, at either Nogales or Lukeville, on a tourist visa? We may need to go to Arizona for a few days this month, but wonder if it will be possible to re-enter Mexico on a tourist visa, give...
I have an active 10 yr permit that belongs to an RV I'm selling. I'm now planning to purchase a new trailer and get a new 10 year permit for it. Since I'll still be using the same passport to enter Mexico and can only have one vehicle attached to it,...
We are now just south of Mazatlan on our way back to the US. In the past we have always crossed the border at Nogales. But we are nearly to Mazatlan now and are considering veering east through Durango and over to the Laredo crossing instead. We've ...
I'm interested in buying a Sola Basic voltage regulator for our Class C 30 AMP RV, but have a question about the wiring. I'm looking for one I don't have to hard wire. I'm in Mexico (Sayulita) now. I've been through the various threads about this top...