since ‎Jun-07-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,820 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I don't think we owned a toll-paying transponder with our previous Class C. Now that we're back in one (and loving it!), a question popped into my head: Can the readers "see" or communicate with the transponder in its "proper" location next to the ...
In more ways than one - for starters, it's snowing like crazy Even though I'm 70, I still woke up all excited this morning (at 4AM - ugh) because today is the day we pick up our 2023 Chateau 22E....LOL!! I'm going to try to remember this excitement...
In 2004 we bought a Class C and had SOOO much fun and many adventures for 10 years with it; then we tried a 5er, a couple of pop-up truck campers, and a small TT.Yesterday we discovered the Mother Lode of small C's, and bought a 2023 Thor Chateau 22E...
Ed has been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, and we're working with Doctors to get his insides in a "happier place". I am lobbying for a small Class C motorhome to make life easier for both of us: I am cooking a lot more anti-inflammatory meals (p...
Weirdly, this seems contained (at the moment) to Otsego County in north/central Michigan - but several dogs have died from Parvo-like symptoms, yet tested negative for Parvo. I mention this mainly because that area is a popular tourist and camping d...