since ‎Jun-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any body install a awning on a Ford Transit Van? Want to put one on and want to know make & Company. Before I start drilling holes. I guess any van like a sprinter or Ram would be the same.
Please advise. Purchased a Ford Transit to travel in. Installed a 30 amp shore power with small converter and 4 115 20 amp circuits. Now I have to run branch 20 amp circuits for refrigerator, rooftop A/C, electric 2 burner stove and an outlet or t...
When I buy a new rig the drain hose from the Ref. is always routed outside through the ref. vent panel. Every time I take the panel off I have to pull that little ringed tube out then put it back when I close up. The first ting I do is figure out a...
Trading in my TT for a new FW next week. My driveway is tight plus it goes steep up to where the rear of the FW will sit. I am used to the steep driveway with the TT and the electric tounge jack. Any tips? No other options and the street is narrow....
Dometic Refrigerator DM2652. Plastic door handle and release. When opening the refrigerator door the small plastic handle indent catches on the plastic tit that holds the door closed. Anybody know of some type of adjustment anywhere? Looked at al...