since ‎Jun-08-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’ve had my RV since new and just purchased Extreme White RV Roof repair tape for the roof seems. Really tired of the Dicore cracking all the time. The guy at camping world said it was the same as Eternabond and would be a permanent fix. The tape com...
Hi all-So, planning a trip from Houston to Livingston MT this July. We’ll be staying (parking RV) with family, so we’re good there. The furthest North we’ve ever driven the RV is to Durango, CO. Not used to driving in the mountains and not very exper...
I’ve been having an issue lately and need some help. Mistake 1. Going to Discount Tire. I took my 270GTS to get a tire checked out. The tech for some reason took off the valve stem (original metal stem) and replaced it. The issue was not the valve st...
16x20 stainless bathroom sinks... Do they exist? Currently all I see on-line are acrylic colored to look stainless, but no real metal ones. I'd like to start with simple upgrades like this to eventually changing the floor and possibly paint or put in...
Ok, so the new tires are bring put on the RV today... Taking a trip for my birthday weekend March 20-23. I'd like to find a place with caves, but mainly interested in hiking with my dogs, rivers, biking and since I don't have a tow vehicle some place...