since ‎Jun-09-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,929 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

dual water heater, gas/electric. Noticed the red light on the switch has been coming on. Been running generator as I dry camp at the race track long enough to cool the inside or micro something. The electric switch has been off. I turned the gas swi...
Recommendations. It has grey on there now but needs a fresh bead.
Looking to change to a slow close open front seat. Will standard house styles work. Had to remove toilet because while traveling down a washboard road for 5 miles yesterday, and taking my time, the porcelain top came loose from the base AND the medi...
Need new fabric. It's a power awning. Old school on the manual ones was to unwind the spring blah blah but I've seen videos where you make a notch in the end cap and slide the new fabric on? It attaches to the roof in a channel you slide into. Looks ...
original one was humorous. reminded me of a pull out bed. Purchased a bed in a bag that was supposed to swell out, it did but not completely, kind of lumpy.So, I did see a combo memory foam with coil springs. My hesitation is not being able to lie do...
Likes from