since ‎Jun-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking at traveling on Hwy. 95 in between Parma and Lewiston Idaho with my 5th wheel. The rv map I have doesn't show this to be a friendly rv route. I am wondering if anyone has traveled this route with their rv and what their thoughts were as...
We are traveling from Idaho to Maine. We are currently in the Albany NY area visiting family, and will be heading to Acadia national park in about a week.I"m looking for a good route to tow my 5th wheel to Bar Harbor and would appreciate any informa...
We are heading to the KOA in Pedaluma, Ca. We'll be traveling north from San Diego on the 5. I'm looking for an RV friendly route to get from the 5 to Pedaluma. Thanks Bill
As part of our 2017 spring travels we are planning on spending some time in the San Francisco area. I'm looking for recommendations pertaining to RV parks in the San Francisco area that are somewhat easy to get too, and are located close to public t...
I'll be heading from San Diego to Las Vegas in a couple of days and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend RV friendly gas stations along the way, I'll be traveling on the 15/215. Thanks Bill