since ‎Jun-14-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 321 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just replaced my original Coleman A/C unit with an Advent 15k unit. I have the shore power connected but the control wiring isn't making too much sense to me I have the 4 stat wires hooked up, but still not getting any action from the stat or the u...
I've got an A/C unit that needs to be replaced. The ones with the rooftop and the inside unit attached to the bottom seem simple enough, but mine has the supply and return air ducted from away from the unit. I don't see any Youtube videos regarding t...
I made a reservation about 2 months in advance of our trip this past weekend. When we got to the campground, they had us on lot 89. "It's one of the new spots and a good lot", says the guy at the desk. Ha!It was pitiful! The lot was very uneven. It h...
I've never really thought they were beneficial as far as the air flow, but I'm getting mine for two reasons. 1) I severely dented my tailgate with a utility trailer and this would be a cheaper alternative, and 2) I like the idea of having the V-notch...
We have the 5er in my sig. We used it quite a good bit when we first got it, but then started renting a site at a state park by the month just to have a place to leave it and go to on the weekends. That was costing us about $4000.00/year. After about...