since ‎Jun-20-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,182 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I use one of the 13' yellow extension handles for washing my rig. I thought it was just me that had a hard time with the twist locks, dry and wet. I've had 8 trigger finger surgeries and my grip isn't so great anymore. One fellow RV'er said he carrie...
We saw a lot of new units headed west from Indianapolis on I-70 Monday. We just traveled from Terre Haute so don't know which route they were takeing. I figure there's a sales boom in Texas. Wonder if they removed the driver restrictions again.
Does anyone have experience parking a crew cab dually for a cruise out of Tampa?
I just finished removing the furnace vent in my basement. We spent 3 months in FL and heating the basement from the same vent tube as the bedroom seemed to be a waste. No need to heat this area if the temps are going to be above freezing.After removi...
This happened on BIL's F350 dually.The backer plates rusted so bad that the drivers side came apart and wedged into the Emergency Brake causing a sever overheating. He showed me the good one and it looked like swiss cheese, it wasn't far from coming ...