since ‎Apr-08-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I drove DP's for years. Thinking about a 30 ft Workhorse. What kind of gas mileage can I expect
Have always had onboard generators with motorhomes. Have downsized to a Travel Trailer. Feeling the need for a generator for the RV, and as a backup for the house. One big enough for the RV Air Conditioner/Microwave, etc would work for the "emerge...
I sold a motorhome last year and bought a 1985 Lance TT. Love the little camper, but it is just too little. Looked at bigger Lance options, but do not like the floorplans. Like the Winnebago 2500FL, but it is not true 4-Season. What other TT's are...
When we were shopping for a new RV a few years ago, the Thor models did not have a very good reputation. I don't want to write them off this time, based on historical input. Are the newer ones any better?
In May, we sold our 04 Dutch Star Diesel with the intent of downsizing. I thought selling would be hard. That was easy, compared to the headache of finding something small that can effectively replace a 98 Dutch Star, followed by a new 04 Dutch Sta...