since ‎Jun-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 817 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I will soon be placing our 5th wheel on a permanent site and plan to skirt it. I am curious what material others have used for this. I want it to look nice. I am thinking some sort of vinyl material is my best bet.
Our 2007 ISL 425 with DPF (no DEF) has been doing frequent regens on this trip. Previously we would get a regen maybe once in a 7,000 mile trip. This trip, we've had two in the first 5,000 miles. In the past few days of traveling, we have gotten a...
I am planning to get new tires and looking at Continental HSR2sa. FMCA has good pricing on that tire. I am curious if anyone has them on their coach and, if so, are you satisfied with the ride comfort and handling?
We are still exploring places for winter trips. We are in Bradenton, FL now and have decided FL is not going to be our favorite.Last winter we traveled thru Texas on the way to Arizona. We liked TX. We spent a few days in SA and Kerrville. We are...
We will be in Tucson at Lazy Days RV Resort in about a week and want to get a mobile tech to fix a non working heat pump (roof unit) and troubleshoot a noisy Aqua Hot. Looking for any recommendations for reliable mobile service/s in Tucson.