since ‎Jun-23-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 307 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Closed since 2010, Ocean Wood Campground on Maine's Schoodic Peninsula, has been purchased by Roxanne Quimby. She says the campground will re-open after some minor repairs and renovations. Ocean Wood has some of the most spectacular ocean-side campsi...
I recently got into quite a discussion with US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) personnel at Canyon Lake, TX, over what the word "primitive" means in describing a campground. I've always felt that "primitive" merely meant there were no hookups and few...
I've been camping for many years, but I have never come across a Damage Deposit required at a public campground. Cypress Black BayouRecreation and Water Conservation District in Louisiana, however, does have such a policy:"We require a reservation de...
Acadia NP is opening a new campground later this summer. Schoodic Woods Campground is over on the Schoodic Peninsula just southeast of Winter Harbor. It will have a total of 96 campsites: 34 RV sites, 50 tent and small RV sites and 12 hike-in sites. ...
For the past couple of years I have been syncing my Outlook calendar with the Android calendar on my phone and tablets, using Google Calendar as the go-between.Today I received this from Google:"Almost two years ago, we announced that we ended suppor...