since ‎Jun-27-2004
‎Nov-30-2023

My Activity

• 13,325 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

This might prove useful to some of you, a fan that will attach to the top of your Buddy Heater to better circulate warm air, no Batteries needed, it works by using heat to create the power needed, it has a "Thermal Electric Generation" device in its...
The transfer switch i added between the 2kw inverter. And shore cord used with the Portable generator ,The new ts is not rv centric, has no 30 second time delay, no containment box comes with it , it switches between power inputs very fast, its rated...
The storms sweeping the Nation have keep many of us busy cleaning up and patching leaks, today i opened a half full 5yr old can of Superior Rubber roof coating, it is still good, Bought in the fall of 2017 for coating the exterior roof of the slide s...
I find myself in need of extended location not moving the Bounder, looking online at various extended use propane options, and they don't seem to match up with my 1997 propane connections, even the tried & true "extend A stay" kit doesn't look correc...
Iota 90 amp converter chargerIn store or Online at "all electronics"I have no idea what shipping charges would be,My favorite local surplus electronics for hobbyists, techs, etc..They were closed Saturday when i went by there for an stereo splitter '...
Likes from