since ‎Jun-28-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 5,506 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

seems like the last few weeks have been really bad for 5ers here in NC. Why? My opinion. Many have been sold that story about how 5ers tow so good that you don't even know there are there, and that is how they drive. Like it is not there, and they ge...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30278198
So, After 40+ years of camping, it is finally time to give it up. Apparently my body has already given it up, as it simply hurts too much to set up, hook up, and maintain the TT. So it was sold this week, and for the first time I can remember, we are...
Have any of you read as I have the sway bar instructions? Especially the part about NOT using the sway bar in the rain? HINT. It really means what it says. It CAN cause the TV to go straight in a turn. Want to know how I know????Thursday as we hooked...
Will my house current run my AC? Answered again for me just a few minutes ago. Because you see when you forget to turn the AC off at the CG, and then a couple weeks later you need to cool the fridge. So you plug into the house. the AC instantly start...
Likes from