since ‎Jun-29-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I would like advice on pulling a trailer with gross weight of 11,060 with a 2001 31 ft class C with a V10 engine?Since writing this I realized the truck weight was included in this weight.. Trailer is only 7000 lbs.Thank you all for your input. Made ...
Several months ago I was having work done at an RV repair place.(would never return to them) They said my solenoid for the battery disconnect was bad and removed it. They temporarily connected two wires ( or so they said). I would like to replace the...
I have a 2001 Four Winds Class C. Used the heat two nights ago and all was well. Yesterday ran out of propane and had it filled. Now the heat will only blow cold air. The propane is turned on and oven and hot water tank working fine. Doesn't look lik...
I had my Class C into the shop for repairs. Had many problems with the repair place, too many to mention here. They also had it for 5 months which was crazy. When I finally got it, I found many problems. One is they had taken down my awning and put i...
I will be heading back to Houston area next week from Ashville area. I really want to avoid Atlanta if possible. Any suggestions?