since ‎Jun-29-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We will be driving next week from Wellesley Island State Park in the 1000 Islands region of NY to Burlington Vermont. Looking for advice from anyone who might have made this trip before. Google Maps route has us taking a ferry across Lake Champlai...
While driving our 2014 Itasca Suncruiser back home from Palo Duro Canyon State Park last week, a small SUV passed us. We heard a loud pop and knew we'd been hit by a flying rock. UGH! Sure enough, when we next stopped for fuel and washing windshie...
We own a 35 foot 2014 Itasca Suncruiser that we bought new 2 years ago. Six months after purchase the full wall slide out would not fully close on the lower rear corner. We took it to a dealer about 90 miles from home. They said that the Schwintek...
We will be driving a 35' Class A with toad from Oceanside CA to Borrego Springs this weekend. My question is whether to take the 78 east from Oceanside. The area of concern is between Escondido and Ramona. I utilized the search and know that we sh...
We are planning to leave next week from Hutchinson, KS for 5-6 weeks. We drive a 35' class A, pulling a Jeep Wrangler. We love the outdoors and stay in State parks when possible. After spending 3-4 days in Estes Park, CO we will head west on I80. I...