since ‎Jul-07-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We recently did our first shakedown cruise of our new 2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L.Only 2 problems found. Bathroom door knob latch does not line up with door frame plate. I can fix that.On the living room slide, I have a 1 foot section of side rubber seal...
My next thing that I need to do. I took my floor creeper and wheeled myself from stem to stern under the trailer. I found some gaps where the tank dump pipe comes out from the bottom cover that does not have any of the black spray foam. I'm going to ...
I've been pouring over the written instructions, looked online - and searched this site. I need to hear from folks who have had this hitch for a while as I am a new user of this hitch.Recently, I had to take the base and saddle out of the truck bed....
Specifically, the Furrion 381556-FOS48TAPK-BL Wireless High Speed RV Observation System on my 2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L.Picture from the truck has 4 bars and very clear picture. Really like the ability to have range markers. Well worth the price and adds...
There are always things we want to change or add.Since trailers don't come with a Blu-Ray player yet, I bypassed the installed Jensen regular DVD player and installed a Sony Blu-Ray. Only had to drill one hole in the cabinet. In addition to the sto...