since ‎Jul-08-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 341 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our DVD player has been acting up and I think it is time to replace it. Our Jayco DVD player is mutlifunctional(DVD/Radio/Surround sound) and don't know what to replace it with. Any recommendations for replacement or do I have to call Jayco? The trai...
We've never taken HWY 166 to the coast. We have a F350 CC, LB and a 34' 5th wheel. Does anyone know how long the climb is out of Maricopa and the grade? Most important is it doable with our combo? I'm concerned of switchbacks as I have one kiddo that...
Well we hit the lottery and secured a seasonal site now we can combine our two loves camping and boating for a reasonable cost. We plan on dropping off the 5th wheel next month. I know I need to unhook the water and shut off water heater before I go....
In April dad passed away and inherited his 2001 F150 5.4 L engine. I noticed oil in the driveway and DH checked it out. Well Ford dealer says head gasket and seals are toast and need to be fixed...$3300? That is not in the budget right now so looking...
As much as we enjoy camping as a family DH and I are wanting to go by ourselves without the kids (12,7). No, I don't plan on leaving them home alone, but with grandma. How many of you go alone? How much grief do you get from the kids for ditching the...