since ‎Jul-13-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our daughter is thinking about renting a Class C MH and going to Sequoia with our grandchildren, probably in the spring.How difficult is the road in for someone who has no experience driving a large vehicle? Is the road steep and winding or is it fai...
Does anyone have a list of the parts needed to install a whole house pressure regulator in a coach? I know Home Depot has the fittings, I just don't remember what they were.I used to have it but it must have gotten lost.Thank you.
My last post of the same name was asking for good places to eat along the Oregon coast.This one is for good places along the I-5 going south from Portland. They don't have to be right on I-5 so about 5 miles on either side of the road will be good.Th...
We will be driving the Oregon coast next week from south to north and would like restaurant recommendations.Good fish places would be a priority but not absolutely necessary. There in nothing wrong with a good steak in large quantities either.
This looks like a very doable route from Portland to hwy 101. We will be driving in this area in late September to early October.Just wondering if there are any problems associated with this road. I don't have any problems with mountain driving or wi...