since ‎Jul-17-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,601 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here in Burns, Oregon to visit my home base VA Clinic for my yearly inspection and once again visited The Truck Shop, in Hines, Oregon. Just a couple miles outside of Burns on the main road.I had them do my yearly Cat 3126e Diesel RV service again an...
I was almost convinced on a FB RVing in Mexico thread to use the Tecate crossing on my way to Ensenada. But then someone said that there's a 90 degree turn and two large posts blocking entrance into Mexico and it's likely that a 36 foot Class A towin...
I was looking to getting a tire protection contract and after careful reading of the 'agreement' I see that covers only punctures and it excludes a puncture from anywhere that isn't a paved public road (so private roads are excluded). So lets say you...
My dash A/C was struggling to cool, putting out air just slightly cooler than the vent. So when I stopped at the Intermountain RV Park in the small town of Wendell, Idaho (3,000 pop) I asked if there are any RV shops in town. And it turns out the RV ...
I have a HWH 310-325 series hydraulic jack and 2-room deployment system in my RV and the 50 PSI oil pressure switch is leaking. I'd rather not remove it until I have a replacement so I don't have thread pitch for it.Anyone have a part number and/or s...