since ‎Jul-20-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 74 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Would it work to use just the hose to dump the tanks into a pit toilet?Once in a very blue moon we camp in an area that has no near dump stations but has pit toilets. I have researched macerator pumps like Flo-jet but $300 plus is a lot to pay for so...
I am interested in getting a FloJet Portable Macerator pump. Looking at on line images of the pump it appears the part of the pump assembly that connects from the rv bayonet dump fitting to the actual blade housing of the macerator is a funnel shape ...
I have a Norcold 9163 fridge. When I set the fridge to have the temperature just above freezing the freezer will only drop to around 15 f. I recognize the unit only has one thermostat(thermistor) so you can't set the fridge and freezer independently....
I want to run an exhaust fan from my battery compartment to vent out hydrogen during charging cycles but I don't want it to run 24/7 as I do now. I tried powering a computer fan off my panels before the charge controller but the charge controller all...
Two questions, and I would appreciate the wisdom of the crowd:1-I want to add vent fans to my small 5ver's fridge 'chimney' to improve cooling. I intend to use 2-3 computer fans. I assume it would be better to mount them at the very top of the chimne...