since ‎Jul-20-2004
‎Feb-18-2024

My Activity

• 1,772 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've heard Discover card isn't widely accepted in Canada. Have trouble getting a Visa or Mastercard because I haven't had monthly payments on anything in years. Was wondering how samsung pay or google pay was accepted.
Been a busy year. Been an exciting year!After almost 34 years with the same company, last 20 years on the same project, I retired June 2020. Two days after retirement we started on a long celebration trip. Figured we were as isolated traveling in ...
Plan on visiting the eastern provinces and wonder if I should get the Discovery Pass for unlimited park use but that depends on how the daily fee is charged when camping in the park. Do you have to pay the entrance fee for each day you are in the pa...
June 12, 5pm update: Rock slide has been cleared and both lanes are open. However, be advised 1 lane may be closed from 6am to 9pm from M-TH as there is a moving lane closure between Fines Creek and state line. This will last through August.June ...
What do folks who may need emergency help carry with them for non-cell coverage? Was thinking either renting a satellite phone or getting a SPOT. Note: Yes I realize emergency help can be hours away but want to reduce the time for help to arrive.