since ‎Jul-20-2004
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,786 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, hope everyone is have a good summer. I have not yet decided what mods I will do to the new F350 but am still favoring lower Stableloads to reduce sag. I like this approach as they enhance OE suspension and do not effect unladen ride.I just go...
Has anyone found that using upper SL’s to reduce rear sag has had any effect on front axle weight?Thx, Bill
I have always been old school using TL original spring loads, turn buckles and chains. The camper tends to stay loaded on truck for months so the turnbuckles have never been an issue.I do however have a full set of HJ original spring loads that I hav...
Anyone found the work around for satellite antenna on the new Fords? Now that they have gone to two pucks and no more shark fin on the roof has anyone found the terminal end to mount an external antenna? I’d like to know where to look before I start ...
Looking for a solution that uses the front tow hooks. Years ago there was a thread here-someone may have fabbed it?Anyone remember that thread?Anyone got any ideas/pics?Thx, Bill
Likes from