since ‎Jul-20-2004
‎Jan-10-2024

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last camping trip we had a problem with the slide out not retracting. Had to get a mobile guy to come help us get it back in. He came with two people, spent 1.5 hours and charged me 100.00. His shop was booked and we aren't local so I thought I'd loo...
We belong to Thousand Trails. Last week we ran up to the Moody Beach campground. We ordered cable service at the site from RESORT SERVICES, LLC. They took the money instantly. Service was never activated and despite 10 calls over three days we we...
Its been a while since I logged in. We've still got our class A and still enjoy it, but the old girl is in need of some TLC this year. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.
I have a roof-top AC that has gone to the appliance repository in the sky. I contacted Coleman and they said the replacement, a 48008-966 is carried by Camping World. I've made at least 5 attempts (trough web page and on the phone) to procure one b...
Camping World must be raking it in so much they don't need new business. I have a roof-top AC that I need to replace. It is 10 years old and the original has been replaced. I sent a message to them through their web page several times, finally som...