since ‎Jul-21-2004
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I just bought a ram 3500. Also a new tourque t285. I set up my weight distribution hitch. Here are the weights and what’s going on. Empty weight is 5220 front, 3260 rear, total 8480. I put the hitch on and set it up and these are the weights. 5240 f...
Well sold the class A Winnebago, and bought a new torque t285 and a 2021 ram 3500 with the Cummins. Getting the weight distribution correct took me forever. Fully loaded my tongue weight is 1500 lbs. I’m so glad I didn’t get the 3/4 ton I had ordered...
Hello all. Going to move to a Class A. Wife and I have started looking. We are going new, and we really like the floor plan of these two. Ive done my research, but still would like your input. We are looking between these two. The Coachmen mirada 29...
This will be my first camping trip with the new truck and camper. The truck is a 2016 f150 XLT standard cab 4x4. It has the 2.7 ecoboost, with the 6 speed transmission. The camper is a 2015 livinlite, camplite 6.8 truck camper. For this trip it was...
Well I finally picked a camper. It's the livinlite 6.8. I will be picking it up Friday. At least that is the plan. Only problem is I don't want to put the old happijac on the new truck. I don't want to drill holes in my new ford. So I had to special ...